The fastest onsite IT SUPPORT service response time in the industry
When time is money and your business is on the line, you can’t afford to wait. Thanks to our unique EmergSUPPORT (SM) program absolutely no other competing organization can match our guaranteed response time of one hour and support provided by a certified professional.
We deliver end-to-end IT services from computer repair to advanced Microsoft solutions for servers and networking:
- On-site computer repair, computer and server troubleshooting.
- Installation of all computer hardware and software systems.
- Microsoft software support and advanced Microsoft server solutions.
- Virus prevention, detection and removal.
- Installation of security, firewall and content filtering systems.
- Wired and wireless network installation and maintenance.
- Computer systems assessment and performance optimization.
- Internet connection installation and configuration.
- Data backup setup and maintenance.
- Data recovery.
- Spam management systems.
- Email setup and problem resolutions.
Choose the IT support you need when you need it, or get all the IT services you need PLUS non-stop monitoring of your systems for a low fixed monthly fee with our all-you-can-eat Manage & Regulate Plan for small and medium-sized businesses and non-profits.
If you are like most business owners, you view technology as a necessary evil for running your business. Yes, you want it to work. No, you don’t want to spend more than is absolutely necessary. You are not alone. Almost every business owner we talk to agrees IT support is one of their biggest headaches.
If like them you are fed up of being distracted from managing your company by missing emails, slow computers, unreliable Internet connections and staff complaining they are unable to do their jobs because of poor IT support, it’s time to experience the ITRegulators difference.
Fixed price IT support
The concept of providing reliable, affordable full-service IT support isn’t an amazing one, but it’s surprising how few IT support companies get it right.
The good news is that we can help you. In fact, 97% of the day to day problems that you experience with your computer network can be fixed easily and inexpensively with a regular, proactive monthly IT support contract.